Saturday, July 23, 2011

7-23-11

I am looking forward to examining software and hardware.  As part of my responsibilities, I purchase hardware and software for students and teachers to use.  It is nice to have time to look into what is out there.  During the school year it seems we are all pressed for time and this assignment gave us time to look at what is out there.  I am anxious to see what everyone came up with.  This is what the PLN is all about.  There is no way any one person could know about it all.  Divide and conquer!!!

I shared the Pecha Kucha idea and the dubbed videos with one of the other TAG teachers.  We are looking at incorporating the ideas this year with our TAG students.  Again, the PLN has come through.  Thanks.

The information on the rubrics was a good review and reminder about matching the rubric to the objectives.  Sometimes, I think that gets lost along the way.

1 comment:

  1. I agree about rubrics getting lost along the way. I enjoyed reading the articles about the rubrics because I felt it was a great refresher on the importance of rubrics and why they are made.

    ReplyDelete